Welcome to Smartgate and SmartEIR (“SMARTGATE”) website or app (the “Website”) located under the internet domain name smartgate.tech.
You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our Website, or in relation to our Website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
You agree and understand that you must keep all the content of the Website confidential.
- You must not:
- download any material and/or content from our Website or save any such material and/or Content to your computer or other device.
- edit or otherwise alter or modify any material, information, content or any other item of our Website. republish any material and/or content;
- sell, rent, license or sub-license any material and/or content;
- publicly screen any material and/or content;
- use or exploit any material and/or content for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute any material and/or content for any purpose.
- use our Website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage or impairment of the performance, availability, visibility or accessibility of the Website or the Content;
- use our Website or Content in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation to, scraping, data mining, extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our Website without our clear and express written consent;
- use our Website or Content in any way that is false or misleading;
- use our Website in any way or take any action that violates or disrespects another person’s privacy or includes any copies of another person’s confidential, sensitive or personal data
We reserve the right to restrict access to certain sections/ parts of our Website, or our entire Website as a whole, at our discretion. Pursuant to this section, you must not circumvent or evade, or attempt to circumvent or evade, any restriction of access measures on our Website.
Unauthorized use of any SMARTGATE trademark or logo are prohibited, and may be a violation of applicable trademark laws.
Copyright © 2021 SMARTGATE. All rights reserved. The Website is protected by international copyright laws. Except for your use as authorized above, you may not modify, reproduce or distribute the content, design or layout of the Website, or individual sections of the content, design or layout of the Website, without SMARTGATE’ express prior written permission.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- THE WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SMARTGATE MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR VERIFYING ANY INFORMATION BEFORE RELYING ON IT. USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- SMARTGATE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS TO ENSURE THAT ANY CONTENT YOU MAY OBTAIN FROM THE WEBSITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SMARTGATE DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL LOSSES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE CONTENT, OR THE GOODS OFFERED OR SOLD THROUGH THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF SMARTGATE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.