Who we are?
The Data Controller of the personal information collected through our Website or App, is SMARTGATE SA, a company with ID number 3-101-801403 located in San Jose Costa Rica, phone number +506 22563944 , and email@example.com.
How we use your personal data?
To provide the services to our Customer (usually your employer or hiring company) we collect your:
- user identification and password,
- name and last name,
- your ID number and ID image,
- information about the container you are carrying, including images to capture container data, time, date and location
The information we collect will be used to provide the service to our Costumer, including: identify you as a driver, identify the container you are carrying, provide gate in / gate out controls, warehouse efficiency and inventory management services, and record all transactions using block chain technology.
Nature of the provision of data
The data you provide is collected by us on a voluntary basis. If you refuse to provide us with a necessary information to provide a service requested by our Customer, we will be not in the position to provide such service.
With whom do we share your data?
We share your information only with:
- Our Customer: usually your employer or hiring company, who has a license to use the website or App.
- Suppliers: who support our business including IT and communication suppliers, outsourced business support, back up and suppliers. Our suppliers have to meet minimum standards as to information security and they will only be provided data in line with their function;
- Third parties: in the context of the acquisition or transfer of any part of our business or in connection with the business reorganization;
We will hold your information securely in line with physical, technical and administrative security measures. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take reasonable measures to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted and any transmission is at your own risk..
You are entitled to access, update, rectify and require the erasure of your personal data, and also withdraw your consent, as follows:
- Access: you are entitled to ask us if we are processing your data and, if we are, you can request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and certain other information about it;
- Correction: you are entitled to request that any incomplete or inaccurate personal data we hold about you is corrected;
- Erasure: you are entitled to ask us to delete or remove personal data in certain circumstances. There are also certain exceptions where we may refuse a request for erasure, for example, where the personal data is required for compliance with law or in connection with claims;
- Consent:you can withdraw your consent.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority.
Changes to this Notice
This notice may be changed from time to time.
If we change anything important about this notice (the information we collect, how we use it or why) we will highlight those changes at the top of the notice and provide a prominent link to it for a reasonable length of time following the change.